Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's All So Blase

If I do not start writing I may stop forever.

I have been on-line journaling for near six years. I first heard of on-line diary's from reading a book called Why Girls are Weird and found Pamie.com. I am shattered to see that she is no longer writing her journal (diary) and it is unavailable.

Anyway, that is how this began. I explored the genre and suddenly there was AOL and their journals and the rest is history.

I am not really burnt out. I just feel that I am lost and floundering and my voice is weak.

I also do not travel in a car much anymore. All my greatest and best thought rose from the murky waters of semi consciousness while doing windshield time.

The occasional thought does percolate to the top now and then.

Like what ever happened to Pamie.com?

1 comment:

Connie said...

I don't know if this is the same gal,but I just typed in Pamie.com and got this-a real nice blog...
http://pamie.com/