Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I thoroughly enjoy this new web site I have stumbled across for Women over 40! This is one of the many vehicles they offer to get to know each other. Go visit and sign up, that is if you are over 40.

1. What are you wearing right now

Every work morning I open my eyes and think "What the hell am I going to wear?". My closet is at an all time low of acceptable apparel for these cold late winter days. What I decided on was my new black Bucket sweater. If my pants are not too tight it makes m e look relatively not-fat. I could not find my gray "good" pants. So I opted with the black pants with pink stripes. I like them mainly because they fit. For jewelry I wore my new green necklace that I somewhat like and somewhat don't like. I may take it apart and swap out the metallic green beads for some marble green baubles. From my ears I'm wearing one of my all time favorite pieces from
Ali!! I love them. I felt like a million dollars in this outfit today.



2. Do you have any freckles?

They are everywhere!! I'm Irish!



3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

Cherry Red - natch.



4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Secretariat. Pretty good. My hubs and I went because being from the Central Bluegrass area we needed to see this movie. After I saw it I called my Mom to discuss the movie and some of the startling discrepancies I noted. "It was not a documentary" she assured me. I almost went solo to see True Grit yesterday but fell asleep during the overtime between Louisville and Pitt - can you believe it.



5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?

Without TV. That was easy.

3 comments:

Susan said...

*giggles* I'm glad one of us has pants that make us look relatively "not-fat". The jeans I'm wearing right now are not too flattering on my bottom, must be the pocket design screaming HERES MY BUM. sigh. I think tomorrow I'll put more effort into my clothes like you did. You're my inspiration now! ;-)

Keri said...

Okay, I'm on my way to the blog. After trying on jeans yesterday and walking out of the store empty handed, I'm still bummed. On the way home I was thinking, "how did I used to try on clothes without breaking into a full on sweat?"

sometimes life sucks, but not always

keri
alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com

tawna6988 said...

Blog hopping today(a few days late, but better late than never!) and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up your blog, twitter, FB, blog frog community etc on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
Thanks
Tawna