I've been tagged by Lori for the meme of Five Weird Things About You.
Sorry it has taken me so long, but there is nothing weird about me, I mean there is so much weird about me it is hard to choose!
1) I love Disco music. I did when it was not cool!
2) I love the old standards, like Blue Moon and Show Me the Way to go home. I found this station on the cable tv that broadcasts them. When no one is home, I tune it in. I love Doris Day and Perry Como and all that jazz. Never did when I was young, this is a new development brought on by middle age.
3) I am a math wiz. I did not discover this until I had an excellent Algebra teacher in college and I just blossomed. I could have been a rocket scientist. (very scary thought).
4) I can not spell (we all know this by now!)
5) I have this very strange habit (not all the time, but most) of eating one thing at a time. Like I'll eat all the mashed potatoes before moving on to the green beans and then on to the chicken.
I had one more, but luckily I will not have to spill the beans and destroy the myth!
I have seen this challenge in the journal community (AOL and non-AOL) so I doubt there is anyone left who has not exposed their weirdness. If this is not the case...please do it and tell me and I will link to it!