In answer to John Scalzi's challenge the following are 25 facts about Alpahwoman.
1) I was born in the same hospital as Mel Gibson in Peekskill, NY.
2) I was a champion swimmer in my youth. I was a finalist in the state High School backstroking event.
3) I have never been married. I think I may be one of those "quirkyalones."
4) I considered giving up Bridget for adoption before she was born.
5) I was taking calculus in college when I realized I had a real gift for math. I never missed a question. I scored every point on the bonus questions..
6) I had a crush on my calculus teacher.
7) I flunked out of Murray State University in 1972.
8) A week before finals at MSU, I took off for Arizona for two weeks. No one knew where I was.
9) I have smoked on and off since I was 12. (presently, have not had one since June 2003).
10) I am a day dreamer, time waster.
11) I sold cars at one time in my life!
12) I've been fired only once from a job.
13) I talk too much.
14) My front tooth was broken in half when I was 12. My brother threw a fast ball at my face because I was beating him in a one on one baseball game in the backyard.
15) I have only two close girlfriends. Both live in Florida.
16) I am a huge procrastinator.
17) I am very generous.
18) I went to Catholic schools for 12 years.
19) I was black balled out of a sorority
20) Then I was asked to join a fraternity as a Little Sister. It was much more fun.
21) I am neurotic.
22) I lost the first love of my life. 26 years ago. I have never gotten over it.
23) I have extraordinarily great physical reflexes. I catch something falling before I even realize its falling.
24) I barely shave my legs in the winter.
25) I drink too much and say it's my Irish heritage.