1) The movie? Would have to be (changes all the time) right now Multiplicity with Michael Keaton, and Michael Keaton and Michael Keaton and finally Michael Keaton. We watched this movie last week for the first time in ages and laughed hysterically all the way through it. New line around the house, "I love pizza. I LOVE pizza!!!!!!!!!"
2) My second favorite book would have to be The Wizard of Oz. I remember my mother reading it out loud to us as kids. We would pile on the bed together and read a chapter a night. Me and my three bothers. (my sisters were born later, kind of like a two generation family).
3) Second Favorite album would be EAT A PEACH by the Allman Brothers, 1972. Duane Allman'a last. I will say no more.
4) Father Schumacher. Taught us Latin in high school. I took it for three years. An absolute hunk! Drove a black camero and smoked. Once took a misbehaving student outside the class room into the parking lot (the class could see through the glass window) and slapped him. That was that for the entire sophomore year.
5) Peppermint. Like it with a little crunch in it!
6) The only sport I pay any attention to (other than baseball and that is only because you can drink beer at the park and horse racing but that does not count as a team) is basketball. I love UK. I mean, I LOVE UK. But, the only time I hold my fingers and hope the other team wins, is when they play the University of Louisville.
7) Is beer a food?
8) Okay, it's Don Johnson aka Sonny Crockett. He was so hot!!
9) I'm not sure. I only really like the Bugs.
10) Would you believe laying out in the sun! You'd think I would have learned by now.