Tuesday, February 19, 2008

050/365

"Hi Mama! Gosh, I'm hungry. I have not eaten all day, do you think you could take me to lunch? Oh oh...could you stop and buy me some cigarettes, I have not had one yet and I am about to die. This is the last time I promise. Could you take me by two places? I want to drop off my applications. We can't go until after 2pm because of lunch rush. And could we go to Boarders while we wait, I have ordered a movie and it is in. I think it will cost $22 to pick up. They will only hold it for a week. Oh, okay....then can we go to The Music and Book exchange? Maybe they will have it there. It's called Sex and Love. Remember it? It has that kind of fat guy in it. No, not him, that other guy...you know Swingers! Yes, that's him. Yes, the Cheese Sandwich! I loved that movie. Hey, I think that My So Called Life is at Music and Books! It is out and has the whole first year. Wasn't there only one year? Remember how I loved that show? I really liked it better than Beverly Hills 90210. Maybe I was about the same age and related better. Can I get it please???I'll have the money for it this afternoon and I will pay you back.

Promise".

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wardrobe looks fab.   Having no children of my own, I can only imagine.   mark

Anonymous said...

oh, I have so been there....
Marti

Anonymous said...

I'm relieved to realize it's not just my kid....You would think after they get a job, move out on their own , contemplate marriage things would change. Not a chance. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those girl childs ;-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

We could trade for a day and no one, I mean no one would know the difference.  
She's lovely, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kids!
Lori

Anonymous said...

GREAT entry!  I love the cute photo that accompanies it.  so great.

Anonymous said...

Love it!  
I think I know her!  LOL!  J