Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Lisdoonvarna in the Burren

When we were driving towards Galway after seeing the Cliffs of Moher Joe would ask, "And the name of this town....? You can imagine my attempts at pronunciation!  The names were as lyrical as the villages were magical.

It was raining this day, yet it just made it more beautiful.  As you can see, we are on the left side of the road!  And the ocean is in front of us.

Breathtaking in its beauty...even thru the raindrops on the windshield.

(Actually, I think this is Ballyvaghan.  Please notice all the empty beer kegs outside the pub!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful picture. Nice traveling with you! : )

Anonymous said...

There sure are a bunch of beer kegs!  Nice shot!
V

Anonymous said...

I`m so happy you`ve taken the time for all these Eire Pics!
They`re wonderful!           {{{ hugs }}}
V

Anonymous said...

I live how colorful the buildings are!  Kind of like "painted ladies."  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

I want to see Galway someday... I feel drawn there........

Anonymous said...

You are killing me here!  I want to go NOW.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the buildings there. I guess with such dreary weather they need to be so that it seems a bit brighter. I got a chuckle out of all those empty kegs. I didn't even notice them until you pointed it out. :-) ---Robbie

Vinay khanna said...

Well i have enjoyed it throughly, great stuff and content. Hoping for same stuff in your future blogs also.

Thanks
Marcus White lisdoonvarna

Vinay khanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.