Thursday, July 8, 2004

Traumatized

I think I was in love with my Dell...at least 2 and a half years old..much faster, this E-machine will be a bear to learn...And yes!!!!! I did see Elvis..pictures to follow as soon as I can get my scanner loaded....and my "old" digital software (Oh gosh, I can not find it anywhere.......)

P.S. When they send you the email that you are one of the  editors picks, they do not tell you anything else.  I had to read it from JukeBox Woman (thank you).  once again, blown away. Thank God I didn't write that LSD entry ..(hahahah). I am totally astonished!

Before I learn that I am disqualified.......The sweetest blogger on AOL is  (y"all know who) Robbie from Robbies Ruminations...and the next best journaler is Gary from GVP's Way...please check them out.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight! It's kind of fun! : )

Anonymous said...

Editor`s #1 Pick!    Congratulations!!!   Whoowhoo.
V

Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations...and thanks for the plug!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a pick!!  I've had your journal in my favorites ever since I can remember. Good job!!

~Best Wishes
Cheryl

http://journals.aol.com/caswds41/myjournal

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetheart - stunning pic in the #1 spot.  Is that you?  I don't think we've [or, I've] ever seen a pic of you!!!  Congratulations ... well-deserved.  Have fun on this ride!  Much love.

Anonymous said...

I have heard e machines is not user freindly. Maybe you can take it back. Yes I love my dell so easy to use and fast too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an editor's pick!  That's too cool!

-Laura
http://journals.aol.com/hope5555/AmIThereYet/

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!
Just stopping by to say hello. I have enjoyed reading your entries and will be back!

Mary Louise of Watching My Sister...Dissappear


http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

I love your sentiments about growing up and adulthood.  What being at the top of the Top 5 list may do is radically hasten the onset of adulthood.  Try to stay cheerful!!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful journal!  Congrats on  making the #1 spot!!
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie congrats...john

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being in the number one spot. I look forward to reading more. Paula

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!   one of my favorites is #1!!!  Congrats.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Are you going to pimp everyone in each entry? People think I'm sweet? I must be doing some major image fabricating around here. I've heard crazy, zaney and the most often heard word is bitch, and that's just from people at the office. BTW: I wish you wouldn't have purchased an E-machine. Yes, they're cheap but you'll soon find out why. Well, my experience is several years old. Maybe they have improved since then. ;-) ---Robbie