Saturday, October 25, 2003

Keeneland Race Course - Mi Brujo

"You want a picture?" he asked me and clicked some command to this beautiful animal in horse language and the #10 horse raised his head and looked right at me!!! And this is the result.  The woman next to me said, "You better bet that horse."  I laid 2 across and guess what?  The #10 placed at 11-1 odds! 

I decided on the spur of the moment to run into Keeneland and take some pictures early.  As I was walking into the track, I thought what a loner I actually am.  I wonder why I'm so content to run along and do the things I want to do alone.  Could it have something to do with growing up with five other siblings and never having a quiet moment to myself?  I don't know.  Today would have been so great if Joe had been with me but it could not be.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there! thanks for stopping by my journal this evening and leaving a comment. i am so impressed by your pictures. i'm beginning to get the itch to learn how to do this, but don't know when i'll have the time to try to figure it out. i love the pumpkin pic, pumpkins are so deliciously sensuous. i'm an even-older ex-hippie ex-catholic one-of-six-siblings! too much in common! i'll be keeping an eye on your site, hoping for more pictures to enjoy.