Monday, November 3, 2003

High Bridge, Kentucky

I'm in my picture crazy mood again!  I looked at the entries for the best photo journal log yesterday and ran across the information about a little game called "26 photo's".  The object is your interpretation of the word...the first word was "High point" and I immediately thought of High Bridge.

When I got there, the pictures I took with the digital camra left much to be desired,  I needed a filter given how high up we are!  This is a picture of where the Dix River pours into the Kentucky River.  What you can't see is over to your right is the highest rail road bridge in the country (I think). They began building it before the Civil War.  It has been reconstructed to accomadate two trains in the early 1900's.

What is it about heights that makes your stomach lurch?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

incredible pictures!

Anonymous said...

incredible pictures!